Popular equipment

  • Chris Dawson
    4 years, 3 months ago #2386

    What type of granulator is most commonly used today?

    4 years, 3 months ago #2389

    In most plants today, agglomeration takes place in a rotary drum ammoniator. Dry materials passing through the drum form a rolling bed and the liquids are added through spargers (drilled pipes) placed under the surface of this bed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)